Sign up for the Curtain Call
Welcome to Black Hills Community Theatre
The Miracle Worker by William Gibson
Immortalized onstage and screen by Anne Bancroft and Patty Duke, this classic tells the story of Annie Sullivan and her student, blind and mute Helen Keller. The Miracle Worker dramatizes the volatile relationship between the lonely teacher and her charge. Trapped in a secret, silent world, unable to communicate, Helen is violent, spoiled, almost sub-human, and treated by her family as such. Only Annie realizes that there is a mind and spirit waiting to be rescued from the dark, tortured silence. With scenes of intense physical and emotional dynamism, Annie’s success with Helen finally comes with the utterance of a single, glorious word: “water”.
Performances are March 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29 @ 7:30 and March 23, 30 @ 2:00pm
Tickets go on sale to season subscribers on March 6 @ noon. March 8 for general public @ noon!
- March 10, 2014Jeeves in Bloom Auditions
- March 21, 2014 7:30 pmThe Miracle Worker
- March 22, 2014 7:30 pmThe Miracle Worker
- March 23, 2014 2:00 pmThe Miracle Worker
- March 26, 2014 7:30 pmThe Miracle Worker
- March 27, 2014 7:30 pmThe Miracle Worker
- March 28, 2014 7:30 pmThe Miracle Worker